Alien Thief Alien Thief

I really enjoyed this game. Great graphics, catchy music and generally good fun.

Good work!

tinime responds:

Thanks . :)

Sota Sota

Not a bad effort.

I like the concept. Very simple design and easy to play. However, it was far too easy. I raced through it completing most levels in under 10 seconds. I also found the music a little boring after a while. I think this could be a pretty good game if you worked on it a bit more.

Suggestions...

Maybe you could have different zones. Different backgrounds to keep interest with a different song for each zone.

More complicated shapes. Would have been nice to at least see a circle or two.

Different types of broadcasting towers. Perhaps one that could rotate a signal (like a lighthouse) or ones that could penetrate through certain barriers.

Anyway, all in all a good effort. I think you've got the basis here but could possibly have been a little more creative.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

Awesome game

I thought this game was wicked. Being from England I liked the fact that you used the UK so dominantly ;) I thought the graphics were awesome. I did find it pretty hard though, which isn't such a bad thing but found myself in impossible situations quite often.

Also thank you for using my music, even though it's just a short loop, it was a privilege to hear it in a game that is actually worth playing.

Good work man, it's a 5 from me.

I-smel responds:

All the music in this game is fucking excellent.

Naveejay Teechs U EJAY!! Naveejay Teechs U EJAY!!

Haha

Very true mate.

Nav responds:

Ah, one who gets it.

Bloons Tower Defense 2 Bloons Tower Defense 2

Wicked Game...

Although the hard level is impossible. I can't manage to beat it.

Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0 Maganic Wars OutSite v1.0

Fantastic Game

This game is simply great. There's not much more I can say. Keep up the good work. Hope to see much more!

Chicken Chuck Chicken Chuck

Good idea but...

Great idea to have controll over the thrown object but unfortunatly the graphics and over-all controll arn't all that good and there isn't alot of impact when bumping into objects.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Great game, good job!

Wicked game with a great sound track. I never played the original starcraft so I can't comment on originality, but keep it up!